from 239 €
- Will start of your developer career.
- You will discover how to become RPA developer.
- Gain knowledge and use it on real life automation scenarios.
- UiPath allows you to grab programming knowledge and easily understand these concepts with super-fast implementation... programming kick off, more than UiPath kick off.
- You will get certification from Robot ICT, you can be part of the Robot ICT community.
- After this course, you can attend RPA Advanced course, which help you to prepare for UiPath professional career and the certification.
- Minimum attendees = maximum attention.
- Consultation with the certified experienced lecturer.
- Learn & use -> practice focused attitude - oriented on your business/employees work - fitted lectures by your business needs.
I've heard about UiPath from the advertisement, and it engaged my attention. I've never worked with UiPath before, without any knowledge. Now I have basic knowledge, and I know how to work with this platform and its structure. The lecturer was nice, understanding, and helpful. Sometimes I lost in IT slang, but after a few days, I did not have the problem anymore with that.
I've learned a lot, most of the content was understandable, and the low number of attendees ensured enough space for finding and discussing mistakes in our codes.
The course has a plan, but the presenter was replaying with such easiness for any question showing great production experience and through world scenario. This course is not technical for advanced people (looks like but is not ) and shows a best practice like the best what you can do in the worst cases scenario (i.e., not a+b=c for example, which implies that you will know that ).
Introduction to UiPath platform
- UiPath Suite
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Assistant
Variables, Data Types, Control Flow
- Variables & arguments
- Data type selection
- If statement, Loops, Switch, For
- String manipulation
- Example of string methods usage
- Lists, Dictionaries, Arrays
- Regex builder
- Excel manipulation
- Workbook and Excel scope activities
- DataTable activities
Selectors - user interface interaction
- UI Explorer
- Types of selectors
- Tuning "bulletproof" selector
- Handling common exceptions
- Try Catch
- Retry activity
- Continue on Error - practical usage
- Recovery: Error Handler customized
- Business Rule Exception
KnowledgeBasic English understanding, basic programming theoretical knowledge-theoretical knowledge/familiar with environments, data types, variables, logical & arithmetical operators, conditions, loops, arrays.
No other specific prerequisite is required!
Book a date
|23.03.–26.03.2021||Foundation||9:00-16:00||English||Live Class||799€/21990CZK||Past event|
|13.04.–16.04.2021||Foundation||9:00-16:00||English||Live Class||799€/21990CZK||Past event|