Robot ICT s.r.o.
Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha
+420 212 246 537
3. Register name and registered data
We handle and keep the personal information of our customers, as well as our potential customers and their representatives.
4. Use of personal data
This information is used for customer communication and marketing.
We process personal information based on
- the contract we have with our customers;
- b2b direct marketing; and
- the consent you give us, when downloading content or registering for professional content on our websites.
We use personal data for the period strictly necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship and until the revocation of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, at the latest 5 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
5. Data content of the register
We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other personal information you submit.
The following information may be stored
- name, email address, telephone
- company name, contact information and industry
- marketing and promotional information related to participating in targeted marketing activities (e.g. In webinars and events)
- Recordings of the training events organized by Robot ICT for educational or promotional purposes.
- technical information and cookies sent to a registered person’s browser and related information
6. Information sources of the register
Collection of name and other contact information is based on the customer relationship or business connection to Robot ICT services. We collect information when customers sign contracts or register.
7. Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to any third party.
Our training events can include a certificate issued by a third party. In this case, we disclose the information needed to issue the certificate, such as your name, to the certificate issuer.
9. Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry is secure and accessible only by people authorized by Robot ICT.
We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this privacy statement. Due to the obligations of the accounting act or other applicable laws, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
10. Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law to:
- obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
- access your personal information and verify the personal data we have about you;
- require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- require the removal of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- obtain your personal data formatted for transfer of this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
- require your personal data be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of applicable laws.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU member state where your residence or work is located, if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
10. Changing the privacy statement
We are constantly trying to develop our services and we reserve the right to change this privacy statement by notifying users on this page and registered person.