from 799 €
- Best practices and using advanced features within UiPath to develop robots in a reliable, scalable and durable way,
- Practical knowledge to make a successful implementation easy
- Best techniques and standards to deliver well-structured and monitored projects,
- To become an expert with specific products or the full UiPath automation platform.
- Get a certification from Robot ICT.
- Become part of the Robot ICT community.
- Consultation with the certified experienced lecturer.
- The most talented attendees will be invited to cooperate with Robot ICT on RPA projects.
- Preparing you to get UiPath certification and start an UiPath professional career.
- Minimum attendees = maximum attention.
- Consultation with a certified experienced developers community.
- Practice focused course - oriented on your business/employees work - fitted lectures by your personal or business needs.
I've heard about UiPath from the advertisement, and it engaged my attention. I've never worked with UiPath before, without any knowledge. Now I have basic knowledge, and I know how to work with this platform and its structure. The lecturer was nice, understanding, and helpful. Sometimes I lost in IT slang, but after a few days, I did not have the problem anymore with that.
I've learned a lot, most of the content was understandable, and the low number of attendees ensured enough space for finding and discussing mistakes in our codes.
The course has a plan, but the presenter was replaying with such easiness for any question showing great production experience and through world scenario. This course is not technical for advanced people (looks like but is not ) and shows a best practice like the best what you can do in the worst cases scenario (i.e., not a+b=c for example, which implies that you will know that ).
- Types of data extraction
- PDF with OCR
- Email activities
- Interaction with e-mail
- Sending emails
- Project layouts
- Brake down project
- Reusing activities best practice
Lifecycle of project
Design & Analysis
Logging practice & monitoring
- Project RPA Challenge
- Obtain data
- Use case automation
- Dive into framework
- Queue handling
- Different ways of queue handling
KnowledgeFamilar with UiPath studio / RPA Development in general / completion of Robot ICT Foundation course which will prepare you for this level.
No other specific prerequisite is required!
Book a date
|January 18||9:00-16:00||4 days||Live Class||799 € / 21.990 CZK||5+|
|February 22||9:00-16:00||4 days||Live Class||799 € / 21.990 CZK||5+|
|March 29||9:00-16:00||4 days||Live Class||799 € / 21.990 CZK||5+|